General Terms and Conditions
1. All offers shall be non-binding and without obligation. Subject to error, prior sale or letting arrangements. All property-related information is based on the information provided by the seller or landlord.
2. The amounts listed in the respective offers must be paid upon conclusion of the contract as commission.
3. If the recipient is already familiar with the property that we have stating the source of information.
4. Our communications and documents are confidential in nature, and therefore intended solely for the recipient. Any transfer to third parties shall not be permitted. The recipient is obligated to pay the commission in full if the third party, to whom he has provided the broker’s information, executes the transaction him- or herself. Commission shall apply and become payable upon conclusion of the contract, which should result from the transfer of property. If, due to the disclosure of information, a primary contract is concluded with a family member, an affiliated company or a company in which the client is involved, the client shall still be obligated to pay the commission. to act for the other contracting party.
5. We are fully entitled – also subject to commission – to work for the other part of the contract.
6. The company Ehbauer München, Christian Ehbauer shall not be liable for the creditworthiness of the brokered contracting party.
7. Should individual clauses of these Terms and Conditions be rendered ineffective, the other clauses shall remain effective.
8. The place of fulfilment and, if the recipient is a registered trader, the place of jurisdiction shall be Munich. The relationship shall be subject to German law.